Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Welcome

I considered keeping this blog private. Not because I don't want to share my thoughts on davening, but because I didn't want people to think that I was giving them advice, or showing off the importance I give to davening.

I want to improve my own davening, and for me, the best way to reinforce anything I learn about, is by writing it down. Davening, in the words of R' Shimshon Pinkus zt"l and others, is the median through which we receive everything. Without it, we can not receive our needs in life. That's powerful.

I don't expect to write anything that people haven't heard before or hasn't been written before. But for me to improve, I need to write about my own experiences and thoughts. Sharing it with others allows for someone else to better their own davening. Why not share?

What I don't want anyone to think, is that I'm speaking to anyone but myself. This blog is for me to improve my davening. I'm not speaking to anyone. I'm not criticizing anyone. I'm not advising anyone. This blog is for me to improve my davening.

If someone who reads anything I write and can take something away from it, great.

No comments:

Post a Comment